1 Comments

TTB Final Rule for "Small Brewers" Takes Effect January 1, 2015

Effective on January 1st, 2015, the TTB has adopted and finalized a previously temporary ruling addressing required brewer's bond amounts for quarterly filers.  The ruling is designed to correct an onerous bond requirement in the regulations that discouraged potentially eligible brewers to file TTB Brewer's Reports and Federal Excise Tax Returns on a quarterly filing frequency.

Aimed at what the TTB terms "small brewers", this ruling actually impacts approximately 91% of all permitted brewers.  This change in filing frequency significantly reduces the number of TTB Reports and Excise Tax Return filings previously required prior to the temporary ruling. The goal is to improve administrative efficiency for the TTB and to reduce regulatory burdens on brewers, while still providing adequate protection of the tax revenue.

Brewers liable for not more than $50,000 in federal excise taxes in the previous calendar year, who do not reasonably anticipate exceeding $50,000 in federal excise taxes for the current calendar year, may obtain a brewer's bond with a flat $1000 penal sum and make quarterly, rather than semimonthly tax filings.  They may also reduce the frequency of their Brewer's Report of Operations filing frequency from monthly to quarterly. This effectively reduces the number of excise tax returns filed from twenty-five (25) per year to four (4) per year. Brewer's Report of Operations submissions are similarly reduced from from twelve (12) per year to four (4) per year.  The TTB will be releasing revised Brewer's Report of Operations forms in January.

You may read the TTB's announcement here, or contact Fainer Consulting for more information.

Comments

1 Comments
Security Check
Please enter the text below
CaptchaImage
Can't read text above? Try another text.
shawnkemp
December 13, 2018 4:47 AM
shawnkemp
Of course, students should be taken outside for the trip for educational purpose. The tour should have some proper aim and goals that should be must cover there otherwise the Toronto paralegals aim of the tour will be spoilt.
shawnkemp
December 13, 2018 4:16 AM
shawnkemp
I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. Top Gun Tom Cruise Jacket I would like to thank you for the effort you made in writing this article.
army
December 7, 201812:30 AM
army
mx player pro apk download titanium backup pro apk download es file explorer pro apk download
Patten
December 1, 2018 8:56 AM
Patten
Being healthy is very difficult and challenging to mainting. But the results in the form of weight loss are amazing. Many of my friends have applied this technique and it has helped them a lot. weight loss pills samples
zetacunaw
November 15, 2018 3:52 AM
zetacunaw
Thanks blogger for sharing the best article. wpa wps tester wifi master key fake gps
gavojotok
November 7, 2018 3:16 AM
gavojotok
The article you have shared here very good. Ram kya hai This is really interesting information for me. Thanks for sharing!
Hilarys
October 23, 2018 2:40 AM
Hilarys
You could no longer see me within the rub down room as a good deal and it isn't always due to the fact I don’t accept as true with inside the energy of rub down. It is because my direction to wellness leaves me obligated to percentage Homework For You Sign Up what I understand is lacking in lots of lives. That feeling you get while you walk inside the door of the Keel.
shan
October 8, 2018 5:20 PM
shan
I really enjoyed this site. This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information. Buy YouTube Subscribers Cheap - buyyoutubesubscribers.co.uk
shan
October 8, 2018 5:20 PM
shan
Nice post having excellent contents.This is exactly what I've been looking for.Thank you very good. Buy Instagram Comments UK - buyinstagramfollowers44
shan
October 8, 2018 5:19 PM
shan
I am glad to read this post, its an interesting one. I am always searching for quality posts and articles and this is what I found here, I hope you will be adding more in future. Thanks Best Productivity Apps
Kathleen A Swafford
October 8, 2018 5:18 AM
Kathleen A Swafford
Nice Post !! I like it, it also comprises a lot of useful facts Newt Scamander Coat - moviesjacket.com. thanks to share your experience.
jessicaalex
September 28, 2018 7:18 AM
jessicaalex
I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this Poe Dameron Jacket as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you made in writing this article.
shawnkemp
September 28, 2018 5:17 AM
shawnkemp
These recipes with the ingredients of the some few are tomatoes to mix with the onions that make this dish in the dining. To have the dinner relish in taste this dish is good and very essay solution tasty to the number of the dine table dishes.
shawnkemp
September 28, 2018 2:14 AM
shawnkemp
After looking at the couple of the blog articles on your online journal, I genuinely welcome your method for writing an article. I spared as a most loved it to my bookmark website page list and will checking back Jennifer Lopez Brown Jacket rather than later. Share your thoughts.
Anonymous
February 23, 201811:32 AM
Anonymous
There are some companies which are providing different products. According to is australianwritings legit every company has its own rules and regulations for production. All employees need to follow rules to produce all products very well to satisfy all customers.